One of my favourite practices for relaxation, healing and transformation is
Yoga Nidra, also known as Yogic Sleep.
This powerful guided meditation brings us to a beautiful place of deep relaxation where we become systematically and increasingly aware of our inner world as we explore the space between wakefulness and sleeping.
Through specific patterns of awareness, the body moves into a deep sleep, whilst the mind remains conscious and aware, through specific visualisations to bring about the positive change we desire.
Benefits of Yoga Nidra:
• Increased vitality
• Reduces stress symptoms
• Improves sleep
• Calms the mind
• Lower blood pressure
• Spiritual Awareness
• Promotes deep emotional and physical healing
Each session you will be encouraged to work with your own personal resolve, what we call a Sankalpa; to bring about the positive change you wish to experience in your life.
Some examples of Sankalpas:
• I am vibrantly healthy in all ways.
• My intuition is strong and clear.
• My relationships are happy, supportive and loving.
• I embrace change with ease.
• I awaken my Spiritual Awareness as I grow in all ways.
Come and join us for our weekly session of Yoga Nidra and be the change you wish to see in the world.
Time: 19.00 -20.00 (GMT+1)
Venue: Online (from the comfort of your own home)
Our weekly practice takes us deeply into a reflective relaxation. There is no movement; we simply follow the guided meditation whilst lying down.
With Love, Charlotte xx
P.s. our next block of sessions begins on Monday 14th January 2019
What you need:
• Access to the internet/wifi
• Please wear loose, comfortable clothing.
• Make sure you have blankets, pillows at hand so that you can be totally comfortable.
MONDAY 19.00 - 20.00 (GMT +1)
1 Drop In Session